See American Actress Alyssa Milano Biography, Age, Family, Details, Body Measurements, Bra Size, Carrer Highlights, Relationships, Body Tattoos, Interesting Facts, Filmography, Social Media – Twitter, Instagram, Official Website, fav quotes and more.
Who is Alyssa Milano?
Alyssa Milano is an American actress, liberal activist, producer, and former singer born 19 December 1972, in Brooklyn, New York City, New York, USA. She is known for Who’s the Boss?, Melrose Place, Charmed, My Name is Earl, Mistresses, and the Netflix series, Wet Hot American Summer: 10 Years Later and Insatiable.
Alyssa Milano Biography, Details
Full Name: Alyssa Jayne Milano
Other Names: Lyssa, Conan, Lyssie
Eye Color: Brown
Hair Color: Dark Brown
Bra size: 34C
Cup Size: C
Alyssa Milano Family
Father: Thomas M. Minao ( Film Music Editor)
Mother: Lin Milano (Fashion Designer)
Siblings: Cory Milano ( Younger Brother)
Children: Milo Thomas Bugliari, Elizabella Dylan Bugliari
Debut Album Name: Look in my Heart 1989
First FIlm: Old Enough 1984
First TV Show: Who is the boss? 1984
Buckley School in Sherman Oaks, California
Dave Bugliari (15 August 2009 – present) ( 2 children)
Cinjun Tate – He is a lead singer for the rock group, Remy Zero. (1 January 1999 – 20 November 1999) ( divorced)
Alyssa Milano Tattoos
Alyssa has seven tattoos on her body-
- A sacred heart on her behind,
- A fairy kneeling in grass on her hip,
- Rosary beads on her back,
- An angel on her left ankle,
- An Ouroboros (a snake biting its own tail) on her right wrist,
- An “om” on the other wrist,
- A garland of flowers around her right ankle.
- Awarded by $230,000 dollars in a default judgment against a web designer who allegedly posted nude pictures of Milano. (December 1998)
- Alyssa posted online numerous photos of the breastfeeding process to her daughter. Milano was criticized for this act, but as an actress insisted, she was right. She told people, every day many stars show their nipples in photos and they are admired by fans. Alyssa wanted to tell people although those breasts are too sexualized, they are created just not for sex, also for feeding another human.
- The Character Of Ariel in the film ” The Little Mermaid” Inspired by Alyssa Milano.
- Voted as #4 in FHM’s 100 Sexiest Women list in both 2001 and 2003.
- Ranked #5 in the Stuff magazine’s “102 Sexiest Women in the World” (2002).
- Ranked #5 in the E’s 50 cutest child stars all grown-up (2005).
- She is an active member of UNICEF.
- She has Water-Phobia.
- Alyssa has appeared in underwear along with Yasmine Bleeth, Melissa Joan Hart, Jamie Luner, Carmen Electra, Garcelle Beauvais, Peta Wilson and Jeri Ryan on the cover of and inside the October 1997 issue of Details magazine.
- Alyssa’s dog’s names are – Lucy, Stella, Ripely, Hugo and having four cats named Simon, Lucy, Daisy, and Miles.
- Ranked #34 in the Maxim’s “Hot 100” of 2014 list.
- 1984 Old Enough
- 1985 Commando
- 1989 Speed Zone
- 1992 Where the Day Takes You
- 1992 Little Sister
- 1993 Conflict of Interest
- 1994 Double Dragon
- 1995 Embrace of the Vampire
- 1995 Glory Daze
- 1995 Deadly Sins
- 1996 Poison Ivy II: Lily
- 1996 Fear
- 1996 Public Enemies
- 1996 Jimmy Zip
- 1997 Below Utopia
- 1997 Hugo Pool
- 2001 Lady and the Tramp II: Scamp’s Adventure
- 2002 Buying the Cow
- 2002 Kiss the Bride
- 2003 Dickie Roberts: Former Child Star
- 2005 Dinotopia: Quest for the Ruby Sunstone
- 2007 The Blue Hour
- 2008 Pathology
- 2010 DC Showcase: The Spectre
- 2010 My Girlfriend’s Boyfriend
- 2011 Beverly Hills Chihuahua 2
- 2011 Hall Pass
- 2011 New Year’s Eve
- 2018 Little Italy
Alyssa Milano Social Media
Actor | Producer | Designer | Mother | Activist |
“It’s nice to be important, but it’s important to always be nice.”– Alyssa Milano