Hello, guys if you are one of them who loves to play Battleground Player Unknown’s “PUBG mobile” but have limited internet then this article is for you here I tell you how to play PUBG Offline? Steps by Step guide on Play PUBG mobile without the internet.
PUBG mobile is so popular action right now in both IOS and Android with over 50 million + downloads but, lots of people don’t play PUBG because they have limited internet. Now they can play PUBG training mode in this game without the internet. If you really want to play PUBG mobile without the internet then read the full article carefully and follow the steps. So let’s get started.
Play PUBG mobile offline Step-By-Sep
Important Steps Before Play Pubg Offline
- Make sure guys you are using the latest version of PUBG mobile ( Download ANDROID USERS from here. For IOS Users from heree.) This trick only works in the latest version of PUBG.
- In this trick, we will play PUBG mobile Offline so turn off the internet. We do not need the internet.
- As we play PUBG mobile without internet we can only able to play training mode in the game. So all the other modes require an internet connection like solo/dual/squad mode or war mode, etc.
PLAY PUBG MOBILE OFFLINE Steps
- The first step is to turn off the internet and open PUBG (Player unknown’s battleground) on your smartphone.
- Now go to match option in the match option you see a training mode at the bottom of the screen.
- Click on the training mode.
- Here in training mode you can train your aim and find out which guns suit you in multiplayer mode.
Just follow the above steps and congratulation and you will able to play PUBG MOBILE Offline without internet. For any questions feel free to comment below.
Related PUBG Videos:
Watch: Hot Girl Playing PUBG
Watch: PUBG Best Funny Moments